Saturday, October 3, 2009

paul dempsey...

Last night we went to see Paul Dempsey at the Rosemount Hotel in North Perth. He's the singer from Aussie band Something For Kate and has just released a solo album which he's currently touring (I've mentioned him before). I've seen Something For Kate loads of times and every.single.time he blows my mind. Last night's show was no exception. Unfortunately my camera wouldn't come to the party though and I didn't manage to get any good photos. Or rather I was too unco to take any good photos amongst the crowd and lights and him moving all around the place. I've salvaged what I can from my dismal efforts below! My favourite line from the night was: "Now we're going to play this." If you ever get the chance to see this man play you simply must.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails