Tuesday, October 6, 2009

cute bag alert...

Today a very nice girl from work gave me a bag she brought me back from her trip to Bali. How nice is that? I love it, the design is so cute. I was very excited and may have jumped up and down a little.

4 comments:

  1. very very nice!!! maybe you'll like Chria's Handmade Art purses, they are also colorful and fun...i would love to see you visiting the blog and website ;)
    www.chria.com.br
    http://sweetblogchria.com
    x
    Puppy

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's just made of cotton :) Unfortunately I don't know much more than that as it came from Bali! hehe.. but it is very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would have clapped as well, most likely. :) Your friend is a keeper. Also, thank-you for stopping by my little blog. And congrats on the Etsy store. I hope it's a success. ~h

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails