Saturday, October 3, 2009

my abode...

My partner and I have spent the last 2 years renovating an oldish house. It's been a loooooong road, as anyone who has renovated before will understand, but it's also been pretty fun. I'm really into interiors and just love houses and the things that go in them - furniture, homewares, artwork, crockery... love it all. This is a little nook in my house that I thought I would share.

4 comments:

  1. thanks so much for stopping by to say hello, i love your little nook and will look forward to visiting your delightful blog...

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely. I love the bird cage. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your little nook....fabulous bird cage.
    so glad you came for a visit....love your blog
    all the best
    michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. so lovely! i love that color blue.

    xoxo,
    lesley

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails