Thursday, October 15, 2009

fish on tv...

About 6 years ago when I first met my man, he made me (yes, he is very clever) this awesome TV fish tank out of an old TV. It was out of action for a few years but he resurrected it last weekend. It's kind of daggy and cool at the same time! But what I love about it most is the fact that he made it for me. There are some little fishies in there but you can't really make them out in the photo. Those are my two kids sitting on top of it. Since the weekend Oscar has barely moved from there as it is nice and warm from the pump inside the tank. They can sit there and chatter at the birds out the window and have a whale of a time. You can't imagine how many stupid noises and movements I had to make to get them both to look at me long enough to take this photo!

2 comments:

  1. Whoa, that is 1) just a fabulous picture! 2) a rather wonderful creation! He certainly seems like a keeper. As well as the cats. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that fish tank TV! How in the world did he make that?!?! I think I have to have one for my kitties...


    And this picture of your kitties is perfect! I don't think I could ever get my cats to look at the camera like that!
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails