Saturday, October 10, 2009

flowery goodness...

OK I'm the first to admit I don't know a lot about plants, which means I don't know a lot about flowers...but I know I like them! I popped into the local florist today, which always has some weird and exciting flowers that I've not seen before, and I picked up these. Apparently they are South African. I wish I could remember the name of them! Aren't they amazing? One of my favourite things to do is buy flowers on the weekend, it feels like a special treat for making it through the week!


3 comments:

  1. Those flowers are gorgeous! I think buying flowers at the end of the week is a good idea. Maybe I should try that instead of a bottle of pinot noir. hmmmm. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those flowers are indeed very beautiful made especially so by your stunning photography.
    Very ethereal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These flowers are one of my faves, pretty sure they are a type of Berzelia. Super cute- love the photography!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails