Wednesday, September 23, 2009

red shoes...

Like most girls I have a shoe fetish, but no, it's not for killer stilettos or knee high boots. I love red shoes. An awful lot. They may be one of my favourite things on the planet. They have to be flats, I can't wear heels. But I just can't explain how much I love red shoes. I bought a cook book (Apples For Jam by Tessa Kiros) just because it has a pair of red shoes on the cover. I've never cooked anything out of it and I probably never will, but it takes pride of place on my kitchen bench due to its fabulous use of red shoes.

This is a pic of one of my pairs of red shoes. Excuse the very self explanatory caption on the photo, I just wanted to mention RED SHOES one more time. Red! Shoes! Yay.

1 comment:

  1. I collect red shoes too. My best pair are some gorgeous Italian high-heeled knee high gumboots. I found them at a garage sale for $2 and nearly died right there on the spot when I tried them and they were my size.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails