I'm excited about having my own blog, having been a 'lurker' for sometime (a term I learned over at Meet Me At Mike's 'How to start a craft blog' tutorial), following numerous blogs regularly and just generally being inspired by the whole concept. So I've decided to move from 'lurker' status to 'real-live-blogger' status. Quite a jump, but I've discovered there is a whole world out there of beautiful, inspiring blogs and quite frankly it looks like a hell of a lot of fun. (And by the way thanks Pip of Meet Me At Mike's, who doesn't know me from a bar of soap, but whose tutorials and lovely blog are awesome and have given me the confidence to start mine.)
a little something is my new venture into craftiness. Trying to bring some colour and texture into my otherwise fairly beige week (I do like my job but I do an awful lot of sitting on my bot in front on the computer not being overly creative). a little something is handmade bits and bobs. Cards, artworks, little bits and pieces. It's still very much evolving but I'm hoping to have my etsy shop up and running soonish and a few stockists here and there. I'll keep you posted.
In the meantime here are some nice snaps from my garden on this wintery spring day.
Have a great weekend xx




No comments:
Post a Comment