Saturday, September 19, 2009

picnik is the bomb...

I've kind of lost my mind over Picnik this afternoon. I'm sure everybody else knows about this site but I just about wet my pants with excitement when I discovered it today. Feeling a little under the weather on a dismal Saturday afternoon I decided to forgo the usual chore-marathon and plonk myself on the couch for a few hours and just make silly with photos. I recently bought this whizz-bang new camera which is completely out of character as I have little to no interest in gadgety gizmos or the brain capacity to operate them but nonetheless, I now have it, and it frustrates the hell out of me with all it's modes and functions and what not. I'm getting better though and my desire for a dose of creative fulfillment has been satisfied. Here's one of my efforts to date.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails