Saturday, January 2, 2010

time for the beach...

This morning we got up uncharacteristically early and headed to the beach with some friends. We don't live anywhere near the beach so it is a small mission, but despite the drive, was well worth it. I personally haven't been for a swim for probably a few years (embarrassing to admit living in a place with some of the world's most beautiful beaches) but I think my connection to the ocean has been reawakened! This afternoon we enjoyed the relaxing sleepiness that comes with all that salt water and summer heat. I hope you are all having a lovely weekend!


4 comments:

  1. Looks lovely! Very different from the winter chill over here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhh beachhhh!! I've only been once this summer! Once! how terrible! and I only live like a ten minute drive away from the beach too!

    lovely blog you have here.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. stunning photos! i'm terribly jealous - i'm living in a perma-layer of puff coat here in the northeast

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's definitely not beach weather here... but that looks amazing!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails